Why did i choose my major


The career i am studying is Design, but when i was in the last year of the school i didn't expect to study this. When i was a child i dreamed of being a professional footballer, i played footbal everyday and used to imitate Alexis Sanchez, Matías Fernandez, Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. As time went i cant go to football school because i lived too far and my fathers worked all day. In February of 2021 i recieved the scores of the PSU but i had a problem... i wasnt sure which career choose, i had any options but not one for sure. Finally my options are Design (UCH), Teacher of History (UCH), Architecture (UCH) and Informatics (UFSM). The reason what i put Design  in first option is because i watched youtube videos about the career and i thought it was funny. 

But Why Universidad de Chile? I think the university and students give me a Design Carreer with more social conscience than others universitys. Well... not everything is a Disney history this is more stressful than i imagine but little by little i fell in love with the carrer because i didnt expect design be present in everythig around.








Comentarios

  1. Hello, I'm abi, literally the same thing happened to me when I received the results.
    I think it was a very important moment and I entered a vocational crisis but here we are haha
    It's very cool that we met and I hope we continue to do so
    Cheers :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares