Career Related Website
The website I use is Pinterest, it just has everything we need. To use it you need to create an account, you can use your mail to do it, then you can use the application for free. You need start looking for things, artists, drawings, food, crafts, etc. everything you imagine you can look for. When you like a photo or video you found, you need to hold your finger on this image and save it, all the images you save you can organize them into folders. When you search for something and watch it for a long time, the algorithm sets up your home and different types of photos start to appear.
Before entering the university I didn't use it but since I joined and the teachers send works where you need to have references, i always visit this website for inspiration and nourishment because, you can find what you are looking for but done by different people, which makes something very broad and useful, although i also often visit it for fun, to see posters, some styles of art and wallpapers. And it is for this reason that I like the application, for its versatility when it comes to finding content and its quality.


It´s a very good app, I use it for the same thing.
ResponderEliminar