Your Blog Experience
Hello!! i really love this semester in english classes, i enjoyed a lot writing this blogs every monday in the morning, when im going to university im so happy because it is a really funny way to start the week. I think the blogs are a very special way to learn English, because you talk about experiences or things that you are interested in, and this method helps me to learn to write more easily and remember a lot of words.
I need to improve my pronunciation, its not bad but its far to be really good, and another thing is more mine but the weakness at the time to read a text in english, i always be tempted to translate. One thing i improved is to understand and listen to the english native, in some cases it is so fast and i didnt understand but now i think i understand much than before.
I use the english daily, for example in some youtube videos, i always leave a comment (though no one will probably read it) about the video, also with my friends we joke with bad pronunciation talking in english.



I also joke with my friends speaking with bad pronunciation in english haha
ResponderEliminarYeees the translator is very tempting, the same thing happens to me but when I have to write hahah
ResponderEliminar