I would like to visit Italy


I never think about what country i like to visit because i dont know Chile in their totally extensión but i would like to do. After i know every corner in Chile i didnt think a specific country, i think every country has a new world and for this reason is hard to choose one.  

Ok… after thinking a little time i choose Italy, i remember that is where the pizza was invented, meaning they have the best pizza in the world, after i think this i really want to go.  I hardly now nothing about Italy except for his food and football. Since i was a kid i really like the “Serie A”, specially for the “Milan”, i remember saw the  football matchs and be impressed with Ronaldinho,  Kaká, Pirlo, Maldini, etc. For then i consider a big fan of Milan. 


If i really go to Italy i wont doubt to eat a lot of pizza and go a football match of the Milan, i think it is on the top of the “things to do in italy”, after this i will do the rest like visit the museum, the catedral, the coliseo, the torre de pizza, etc.

I dont know if i would stay in Italy to live or something similar, if i stay i think the magic would end and it woulds become a routine sooner or later. I better stay in Chile, hating and loving the country depending on the day.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares